Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nise no Chigiri Drama CD

 Nise no Chigiri is an otome game recently released by Idea Factory for PSP. There's also a manga being serialised right now, in Aria magazine. This drama CD was actually an extra from said magazine ;)

I actually haven't played the game, but I've seen the first chapters of the manga, and it's about a girl from the modern world who gets sucked back in time and ends up in the Senkoku Jidai. The manga seems okay so far, and since it's based off an otome game, lots of guys turning up. :DD
I think, not completely sure, that there's some demon hunting involved. Once again, not 100% sure, I could be confusing this with some other manga.

Here's the CD for anyone that's interested. (The first ten tracks are character introductions.)

And if you want to take a look, the first chapter is out on chinese manga sites: http://dm.99manga.com/comic/6546/
Personally, I think the art's pretty good. :3

Link to the CD (This time it's on 4shared because Mediafire hates me right now.

And also, here's the poll of future projects. Again. :)


What should I work on next?


5 comments:

  1. I heard from Sapphire Pyro that you'll be working on Conductor with us, so just stopping by to say hello!

    Also, I don't think there should be any problem with you working on Will o'Wisp. I translated the first volume, but the group that worked on it don't seem to be active, since I haven't heard from them for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to meet you! I'm really looking forward to working with you, and hope you don't mind my mistakes =.='
    And thanks for the update on Will o'Wisp, I might pick that up as a project later then. :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you too! I'm always glad to get to know other translators :D
    Well, I'm definitely not the strict type, so there's no need for you to worry ^^ I'm sure that your translation will be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've played the game the fandisk and I can say I really really love this game :D :D :D
    the characters, the heroine, and the "past" are the main point of this game ^^
    still need to clear two ossan and one blue haired guy xDD and I'm done with this game !

    the link for the cd is dead ^^;
    would you mind fix it? thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely late but... the drama cd link totally expired ;W;/ could you reupload it? Onegai~

    ReplyDelete