Friday, October 1, 2010

Inferno Ch1

Woop! New series! This one's called Inferno, and here's the summary from mangaupdates: 

After causing the destruction of his parents, the protagonist only lives for the sake of his younger sister and avoids other people. However a mysterious stranger appears that calls him his master and life changed forever from this point.

I quite like the first chapter, and I'd like to know what happens next, but once again there might be a wait for the raws. =.=' sorry about that.

This was scanned by Sapphire Pyro, her site.
She has a scanlation group too, with lots of amazing projects. (Well, I like a lot of them :)) Go take a look. :)

And just a note, the next project I'm working on will probably be Zere Sacrifice. After that, I'm still not sure yet, haha.

3 comments:

  1. Downloading Inferno. It seems interesting. Thank you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the release! The colour page of this chapter actually reminds me a lot of the video to a song called "Heartbeat Clocktower".

    ReplyDelete
  3. @minelauve: Hope you like it :)
    @Yukihito: You're welcome. I've seen a bit of that video, and yeah, the graphics do, a little bit. :D

    ReplyDelete