Thursday, February 3, 2011

Update on Some Previous Releases

Well, someone noticed a while back that there was a missing page in Inferno ch2, and I said I'd fix it...but...hehe, as you can tell it's been a while. I finally got around to it, and hopefully I'm not too late. V2 is now up, and the downloads page has been updated with the fixed page.

Also a while back, I mentioned that I wasn't sure about some translations done in Love Sick ch3. It was about Haru's wound, and looking back I realised I missed an important piece of information. Haru's wound was inflicted by his mother. (I think) Hopefully this time I read the text correctly...if not, then expect a v3 of this chapter and my apologies.

The download page has been updated with both  new chapters, and below are also links to download.
For those of you who don't want to download the entire file, below are the two modified pages.

Inferno ch3 pg44

Love Sick ch3 pg7

2 comments:

  1. Hii! Thank you for posting improved pages ^^

    I'd no idea where to post it, so I'm writing here ;) I'd love to help with typesetting Kuranoa!! :D If it's still available of course :3 Here are the t/s pages from 'Help' section:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9y6v419vo18ko4r

    Let me know what you think when you find time to check them ^^
    Also is there a way to get in touch with you other than this site? XD;;

    Thanks,
    Nati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    my email is fading.saffron.skies@gmail.com I should have put it up, haha =.='
    Send me an email, or tell me yours.
    I took a look at your files, and sure, you can typeset Kuranoa. They look pretty good :)
    I'll give you more info via email

    ReplyDelete