Saturday, January 29, 2011

Love Sick Ch6 + Kuranoa Ch4

Haha, this is off schedule, but all thanks to a new (first!) addition to the group, Fia. She helped typeset this chapter, and so it's out for all to see. Be sure to thank her, guys. :)

Be sure to look out for the next volume, where Natsu's illness is revealed. (But I already have the next volume so there won't be any massive delays.) Phew, it always feels good to finish a volume. :) Hope you had as much fun with Love Sick as we did.

Also, a translator note/clarification: I mentioned in one of my earlier posts I wasn't sure if I had gotten all of the translations for Haru's injury write. There was something about his mother that I was confused about, and I'm just clarifying that it was his mother that gave him that injury. And that you might see here sometime later in the manga, but it's going to be a while. :)
Shiki threw everything away for the sake of revenge. But at the new school where she disguises herself as a male, she meets 4 popular rich guys... Haru (spring) the prince, Natsu (summer) the bishounen, Aki (autumn) the womanizer, and Fuyu (winter) the cold-hearted genius.
What awaits Shiki? And will she get her revenge...?
And it's been a while, but here's the next chapter of Kuranoa. I just love this series, so many little twists that keeps you guessing. I have so many theories for this series, and I have no idea where it's going because THE NEXT VOLUME STILL ISN'T OUT YET!! Hopefully, by the time I finish scanlating chapter 5 it'll have been release, but if not...not much can be done.

And in this chapter a new bishie is introduced, though I'm not holding out too much hope for him. he was introduced too late, and doesn't seem to be anything special, but we shall see.
The Guardian with rabbit ears proclaims the sad truth.

"If your lost memories are not recovered, your soul will be destroyed."
And so our protagonist Minori naturally begins to search for her lost memories.
Little by little, the shocking truth becomes clear. Minori is actually...?
And also as a side note, I know I said Tenchi Shinmei would be released in January, but I've been checking the Kodansha site and so far there's been no news of a second volume. Or maybe there has and I've just missed it. And also, in the release schedule they have for their comics, Tenchi Shinmei wasn't listed in the February section either. >:O So I don't know what's going on. If anyone has any news, please let me know. Meanwhile, I'll keep looking.

Of Rabbits and Amnesia and Of Illnesses and Revenge

16 comments:

  1. thank you for kuranoa & love sick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your scans and the stories you scan :) can;t wait for the next chapter of both these awesome series<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you:) i like both:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ale: You're welcome!
    @mango: That's great to know. I just scanlate what I like, because then I'm more motivated.
    @domi75: Thanks. You're welcome :)
    @Anonymous: You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love Love Sick! Thanks for the time you put into your scanlations and keep up the hard work! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello :) I had a question. The love sick chapter I downloaded seems to be LQ and very tiny unreadable scans and I believe your scans don't usually look like this so maybe there is a mistake?

    sorry if this is rude I just want to make sure you intended the scans to be sized at 400x600 >_<

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are a fansub sleeves that translates into Spanish, and I ask the following projects:

    - Inferno by Miki RINO
    - Kuranoa by Katou Chihomi and Others
    - Love Sick by MORI Satoshi

    Any answer please send them to me at mail:

    kaname_kaname@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @fritefal: Thanks. haha
    @mango: This chapter was done by Fia, and since she's new to scanlating she resized a bit too small. We'll try to pick up the quality again on the next chapters. :) Thanks for supporting us.
    @Akari: No problem :)
    @Anonymous: Unfortunately, all these projects are already being worked on by Spanish groups. I sent you an email with more info.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello 

    I do understand the situation … but do you think it is possible to send me just the RAW scans to this one chapter and the script =X I wouldn’t mind redoing it for you. Or maybe you guys still have a version where it hasn’t been resized and you can re-release in bigger size?

    Sorry to ask this --;; I don’t like belittling anyone’s free scanlations it just that I honesty want to read and enjoy the wonder art but the scans on my computer are tiny, unreadily and the image is distorted which I think is very unfair to the artist for her work to be presented this way.

    Ah again this is not intended to offend anyone from your group and definitely not you since you provide the scans, but I think scanlation is about presenting an artist beautiful work and the scans just doesn’t do that >_<

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the releases!! and thanks Fia! x

    ReplyDelete
  12.  I really can't understand why the scans are so small... I think that it's your typer's fault. And tell me please, when will it be the next chapter? I mean love sick. I hope you're not dead)) And thanks for your hard work. Good luck you, guys

    ReplyDelete