Thursday, November 11, 2010

Conductor Ch1

And finally, it's time for a new project that has been much anticipated.

This chapter is a joint with the amazing people over at hyper parfait~ go over and say hi :D
Many thanks to Ayu, Sapphire Pyro, Ensuing, Yukihito and Miriallia for making thi s possible. :)
And make note of their policies, let them know if you want to upload the chapter anywhere.

The first chapter is wicked long, 100 pages and hope you guys have fun with it. It's a superb manga, and I'm hooked from the first chapter. So many mysteries already revealed, and the second chapter so far isn't disappointing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a supernatural twist, but even without one it's fantastic! SO GO READ IT! haha
(and as mentioned, please wait two days before uploading.)




Kuchiki, a flautist, was plagued by nightmares every night that forced her to seek the help of counsellor Matsuzaki.
Ishikura, a police inspector, unexpectedly discovered a headless mummified body in an empty apartment and is now on the case.

When Kuchiki regains her lost memories, the curtains also opens to a tragedy!

THE CHAPTER!



t>

18 comments:

  1. This a great one. Can't wait to read more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the chapter!!!! You are awesome guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, I love it! It's really interesting, with a lot of more question in each page xD
    I will really looking forward *–*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @non8: It is pretty epic. I can't wait either.
    @Elena: You're welcome! This one took time but it was well worth it haha
    @erea: I know right? I'm so desperate to know what comes up next. And so far, the next chapter isn't helping much, just adding more questions. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right T_T I saw the scans of the third chapter, and oh my god, why have to finish with an image like that? I don't understand anything and even so I want to know what happen in the next chapter xDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. @erea: THIS MANGA IS EVIL!! ANSWER MY QUESTIONS DAMN YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this great serie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Wow"...that one word basically wraps it up. Awesome, thank you so much for working on this. (Also, I LOVE the Yakumo series! I was so bitter when they stopped scanalating it...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This manga is really interesting!! can't wait for the next chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!I really love this manga:D
    Great job :))I can't wait to see what happen next.

    @erea Where did you find scans of the next chapter?? Could you share the link? PLEASE ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just read it!! It was AWESOME!!! i cant wait to read more!!! thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Anonymous: You're welcome :)
    @Vanessa: Yeah, Yakumo is interesting. I just recently started watching the anime. And the chapter is very WOW. So many mysteries.
    @lily: It is! It just keeps you on edge!
    @Curtain: It torments me with mysteries. Also, I think Erea is helping with the project. It's become one huge collaboration, not just between my and Hyper Parfait, but other groups, some international that also love the series. It's amazing. :)
    @luna: Yeah, it's very gripping. :)
    @Anonymous: Thanks! Stay tuned for more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for this! I'm a huge fan of Kaminaga-sensei's works, which is why I'm very hyped with this. Can't wait for the next chapter, and thank you for the hard work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I've been buying the Asuka issues and have seen the Conductor pages. Too bad I can't read Japanese but from looking at the pictures, I really thought it was good so, THANKS FOR SCANLATING! NOW I CAN ENJOY IT PROPERLY

    ReplyDelete
  15. @kasumi14: You're welcome! The chapters are pretty long :P
    @Anonymous: You're welcome! You've been buying the issues? Wow :) What site do you buy from? Is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it so far! Thanks for your hard work! :D Cannot wait for more, which I'm sure will only bring more questions! XD

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Anonymous: Thanks! We'll be working to bring the next chapter soon :)

    ReplyDelete