Sunday, November 21, 2010

Love Sick Ch4

Woot! Next chapter of Love Sick out!
And I think I already mentioned this several times, but this is the on where the twin's illnesses are revealed.
Some awesome panels here, I especially love the scenes where Fuyu loses it. I do believe Fuyu is the more twisted of the two twins. :)
(She probably won't end up with Fuyu, so I just have to satisfy myself with a few scenes here and there T_T)


Shiki threw everything away for the sake of revenge. But at the new school where she disguises herself as a male, she meets 4 popular rich guys... Haru (spring) the prince, Natsu (summer) the bishounen, Aki (autumn) the womanizer, and Fuyu (winter) the cold-hearted genius.
What awaits Shiki? And will she get her revenge...?

On a side note, there may be some delays on the next couple of chapters due to personal reasons. The next scanlations may take longer than normal, sorry about that.

4shared link

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! :D

    I know you're not looking for help, but I'm ALWAYS available if you need any! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay thanks! I'm gonna slowly savor this chapter haha ^^
    But bummer about the delays though, oh well you release pretty fast anyhow. I appreciate all the work you do :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the new chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the speedy releases!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @rockychak: You're welcome! And thanks for the offer! If I need help I'll contact you. :)
    @tiktakic: Thanks! And savouring is good. By the looks of it, next time I'll release will be in two, three weeks. =.='
    @anonymous: You're welcome!
    @fuyu-no-gekkou: You're welcome! I try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY! :) regarding the cover for volume one that is exactly what I wanted<333 I type-o and said color but I meant covers ^___^ I know japanese shoujo manga do not have color insert unlike BL.

    Thanks so much for those and thanks for a new chapter hope to see more soon and maybe when volume 2 comes around the covers to that too haha sorry for asking too much but thanks soooo much! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally found the time to read Love Sick. It is awesome! Thank you for working on it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @mango: That's good then :)
    One or two more chapters left in v1 before it's v2. The story is moving along :)
    @Minelauva: You're welcome! It's a little confusing at times but it's still nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. XD I've been waiting for this manga to continue being translated forever! Thanks a lot! XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for working on Love Sick! I appreciate all the effort you put into it! It's a great series (and so are the other projects you've chosen). :D

    ReplyDelete