Sunday, November 7, 2010

Zere Sacrifice Ch3

Here is the next chapter, in which the plot is set up on how it shall unfold later. It's looking a little cliched, but we'll see what happens. :)
Losing her parents and being supported by her childhood friend Chikage, Yuiko is living a modest life with her grandfather. But one day, a man with black clothes, white hair, and red eyes that hold a terrifying beauty appears before her. He says..."I've found you. My sacrifice..." Is there a way for Yuiko to resist her unfolding fate?
Just a reminder, wait two days before uploading this chapter to any other sites.

4shared link
(Sorry, mediafire just wasn't working for me today.)

6 comments:

  1. Yeah. Thank you all so much for the new chapter release. Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your hard work on this chapter! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @faechilde: You're welcome :) I'm trying to keep a steady pace.
    @Anonymous: You're welcome! Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! i cant wait for chapter 4 :D <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! :) its getting interesting ^^ love your projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. @K: Me too, I haven't read it yet but I'm looking forward to it. :)
    @Tikatic: Thanks! It's great to know that you like them. I tend to just pick the ones I personally like :D

    ReplyDelete