Sunday, November 14, 2010

Kuranoa Ch3

As promised, it's the third chapter of Kuranoa today!
This chapter is awesome! Yuuichi shows his true colours. (But I saw it coming, no one is that perfect.) and some progression in the plot. Plus, now I'm really, really curious about the sister. I wonder what's up with her? I look forward to that resolution. So many theories running around, most of them not plausible.

The Guardian of Rabbit Ears speaks a sad truth.
He says that if the lost memories are not recovered, your soul will be destroyed.
And so our protagonist Minori naturally begins to search for her lost memories.
Little by little, the shocking truth becomes clear. Minori is actually...?
Enjoy

And on a side note, I'm doing something new in 'updates' where I leave a little note of what I've done that day instead of just what's on the graph, and if there's time I might also include a little collage of what's been done so far, so you can check that out.

Next up is Love Sick ch4. 

16 comments:

  1. Thank you so mcuh this manga rockss ... you are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY loving this manga!!! Thank you so much for all your hard work on this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!!I love this manga!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the new chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the new chapter!!!! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU FOR YOU AMAZING WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @lily: You're welcome! It's an awesome manga :)
    @Vanessa: Thank you! It's great to hear that you love it.
    @Brenda: You're welcome! It's one of my favs (which is why I'm doing this :P)
    @Elena: You're welcome! Glad you liked it. :) (just wish there were more chapters)
    @hinata: You're Welcome!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh thankies!!!!!!!!! looks good, have yet to read so im excited hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. This manga is so good !! thanks for the release!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. interesting manga.
    thanks a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the artwork of this manga!! Thank you for the summary ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. The chapter was amazing!!! really i can't wait for the next release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @iamjusttoocool: You're welcome!Enjoy :D
    @dollydoll: It's a great manga :D
    @Anonymous: Yeah, it is. I hope it stays interesting.
    @vasti231: The artwork is so pretty! And the character designs are interesting. it makes me want to play the game.
    @Patricia: I'll try and get that out soon :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. First i just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
    i love this manga soooo much<3333!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @zoe: Thanks! This manga is awesome, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete