Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Conductor Ch 2

And finally, it's that time again for CONDUCTOR! It's been a while since a release, but the folks over at Zero Alliance and I have been working really hard on getting this back to you. It's another exciting chapter, and the mystery thickens. I'm really liking this project more and more with each chapter that goes by. And the suspense just keeps building, which is a pain, but so worth it! I still have no idea who the conductor is, and so many questions about the corpse. Hopefully this won't keep us hanging for too much longer. :)

So many people have worked on this project and made it all possible, and they've done an amazing job. Make sure to show your gratitude!


Kuchiki, a flautist, was plagued by nightmares every night that forced her to seek the help of counsellor Matsuzaki.
Ishikura, a police inspector, unexpectedly discovered a headless mummified body in an empty apartment and is now on the case.

When Kuchiki regains her lost memories, the curtains also opens to a tragedy!

Joint with The Zero Alliance

Many thanks too Ayu for scanning such a huge chapter (60 pages!!), Sapphire for being an amazing jack of all trades (cleaner, typesetter, proofreader, quality checker), Sa-chan for being a brilliant redrawer (I bow down to your skills) and Yukihito for putting up with my bad translations and patiently proofreading and quality checking. You guys are all great.

You guys should check their site out, they have heaps of awesome projects. And if you like them, why not join the alliance?

And this site could use some help too. Especially Translators and Typesetters, though other positions are open too. Check out the 'Updates' page for more info. :)

I need to apologise again to Sapphire for putting up with all my tardiness in getting this release out, patiently waiting TWO HOURS until I got back home and went online. So you can blame me for delaying the release of this action-packed chapter. =.='

CHAPTER HERE!

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for another great release! ♥♥♥

    ...and the plot thickens! Can't wait for more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! "conductor" is so interesting!!! This is such a good manga :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @insomnia: You're welcome. :) Me neither.
    @lenale: Thanks! Excuse me for asking this, but did you happen to email any of us to be a translator?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate your work. It's wonderful. Thank you .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, don't say your translations are bad! I don't think they are, I'm sure you will do great if you keep on practicing. :D I hope I didn't discourage you by making a lot of comments on it. >__<

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's okay, my dear~ It's morning/noon on my timezone anywayz. What I was worried about is that you might stay up so late at night just for the release o_O

    And how dare you not mention about your awesomeness! xD
    EVERYONE, PLEASE THANK SAFFRON FOR TRANSLATING THIS CHAPTER SO INCREDIBLY. SHE HAD ALSO BEEN GREAT IN CLEANING AND IN SPOTTING MISTAKES FROM MY HALF-ASS CHECKING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for for the new chapter! Thanks to everyone who made this chapter possible for us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Blueberry: Thankyou :)
    @Yukihito: I plan to. :) And no, your comments are really helpful cos then I see where I'm wrong.
    @Sapphire: Thanks *blushes*
    @idd: You're welcome. Yep, it was a real joint effort :)
    @Anonymous: You're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. J'adore ce manga !!! Merci beaucoup pour le scantrad !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @zeer: You're welcome :)
    @mia: Thankyou! (Wish I could speak French. haha)Glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! This has a really good plot! Im very fascinated with the story.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Kirsten: Yeah, the plot is really good. So many questions!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is an awesome story!! I look forward to the coming chapters, thank you for translating!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm looking forward to the upcoming chapters :)
    Arigato for the release! <3

    ReplyDelete