Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Double Release

Heh, so I went offline for a while there. But I was moving around a lot, caught up in RL, and part of that time was spent in China, with the Great Firewall that blocks even blogspot. But I have escaped. And here I am, to give you releases, though I am a little late. To make up for the gap, instead of the usual one, here are two chapters.
Losing her parents and being supported by her childhood friend Chikage, Yuiko is living a modest life with her grandfather. But one day, a man with black clothes, white hair, and red eyes that hold a terrifying beauty appears before her. He says..."I've found you. My sacrifice..." Is there a way for Yuiko to resist her unfolding fate?
And also ...
Shiki threw everything away for the sake of revenge. But at the new school where she disguises herself as a male, she meets 4 popular rich guys... Haru (spring) the prince, Natsu (summer) the bishounen, Aki (autumn) the womanizer, and Fuyu (winter) the cold-hearted genius.
What awaits Shiki? And will she get her revenge...? 
                                                 Zere ch4                                   Love ch5

And I have given thought to asking for help, and have decided that I can't juggle all these projects by myself, so I'm here to ask if anyone's interested in trying a little scanlating. :)
If interested, check out the 'Updates' page.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot!
    You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your hard work! Love Sick is my new favorite manga! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for all your hard works!!! happy new year!! (it's still early of the new year, so it should be okay rite? :p)

    have a nice day, minna-san! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the new chapters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for them:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Pikapu: You're welcome!
    @Anonymous: You're welcome. and thanks :)
    @fritefal: You're welcome. Really? It's pretty interesting. :)
    @shima: You're welcome. And yup, Happy New Year. It would'be been better to release these two Christmas and New Years, but I was blocked. :/
    @Anonymous: You're welcome :)
    @domi75: You're welcome haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. thankiesss!!!!! love sick is such an engaging manga thankies again!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  8. @iamjusttoocool: Yup it is. I love the heroine here :)

    ReplyDelete