Monday, October 11, 2010

Kuranoa ch1

Another chapter, of another new project!!
This is the first chapter of Kuranoa:
The Guardian of Usagi no Mimi speaks a sad truth.He says that if the lost memories are not recovered, your soul will be destroyed.And so our protagonist Minori naturally begins to search for the lost memories.Little by little, the shocking truth becomes clear. Minori is actually...?
I actually quite like this manga, it really makes me want to know more about what's going on, and it's nice that there are so many bishounen running around. I think the plot has some interesting aspects to it, even if some aspects are cliched. I'm expecting good things from this manga, and hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Just on a side note, next up is Love Sick ch2 :)

The chapter is here~

13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you always release the best series! Thank you so much for the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :DDDD♥
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAAA! Kuranoa! I am going to read right now!
    Thank you, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read
    I really liked this chapter.
    Thank you very much Saffron ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jejeje here the manga!!!!!!
    hehehe I can´t be the first but I read
    right now hehehe :D
    Thanks very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!! thank you for the release!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The story is very interesting and promising!Thanks a lot for this chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was very interesting... can't wait to see how this works out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're welcome. :)
    I'm really looking forward to the next chapters too. :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. This seems like an awesome story!!!! Really different from other mangas I've read, and the bishies!!!!... *giggle* They ALONE would make me read more, lol. Thank you so much for working on this! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I really like the fact that there are elements that I'm not sure about, and I have no idea how the story's going to turn out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for translating Kuranoa, it seems really epic indeed. :) I'm not sure, but the story feels somehow less cliché-ed than the usual shoujo 101 manga out there? Not to mention the gorgeous art. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're welcome.
    Yeah, it does. I'm hoping it continues the trend, and I really love the character designs. :3

    ReplyDelete