Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Zere Sacrifice Ch1

Lo and behold, here is the first chapter of another new project, Zere Sacrifice.

Cliffhanger ending, with the introduction of the aforementioned red-eyed man. Not much shown about him, but we shall see. :)

And I really wish that a certain character would come back to life. Who knows, it might actually happen. :D

I really suck at writing these intro thingies, so I'll stop wasting your time and give you the first chapter!

Hope you guys enjoy it. ;)

4 comments:

  1. thanks so much for this new project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the chapter, I really enjoyed this chapter ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Zere Sacrifice!!! Is so greatt!!!!!
    Thanks for the release!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Zabou: you're welcome! :)
    @Rosen: Glad you liked it. :)And gl with the project. ^_^
    @kappiih: You're welcome. :D haha

    ReplyDelete