Monday, October 18, 2010

Love Sick Ch2

Well, here's the second chapter of 'Love Sick'. The first chapter was released some time ago by Omari's sister, and it's a pretty interesting story.
Shiki threw everything away for the sake of revenge. But at the new school where she disguises herself as a male, she meets 4 popular rich guys... Haru (spring) the prince, Natsu (summer) the bishounen, Aki (autumn) the womanizer, and Fuyu (winter) the cold-hearted genius.What awaits Shiki? And will she get her revenge...?
I took a peek at the rest of the volumes, and it's a nice read, though I suppose not that ground-breaking. But Aki and Fuyu's illness...O.O I did NOT see that one coming. (But I suppose I shouldn't have mentioned that, it doesn't actually get shown until a few chapters later, so wait and see. :P)
I suppose this chapter was establishing where things stand, but some nice scenes in there.

Enjoy :)

10 comments:

  1. I really thought Love Sick was originally an otome, but I guess I was wrong. D: Che, and I even wanted to play with it. OTL Anyway, thank you! ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the chapter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so luch for picking up this project!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ariel: You're welcome :)
    @Anonymous1 + 2 + 3 + 4: you're welcome :)
    @Akari: It would be awesome if it were a game. I would totally get it :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was wondering where i can find chapter 1? overall thanks for the upload happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @namia4: It was scanlated by Omari's sister a long time back. http://omaris-sister.blogspot.com/
    I can't see the download page though...
    I suppose you could look for it on mangafox...
    haha

    ReplyDelete